Thursday, August 7, 2008

Favorite thing

When asked what their favorite thing they did on the Colorado trip,

my son replied, "Everything."

daughter, "The pony ride."

son, "Oh, definitely the pony ride."



We have had quite a few opportunities the past years for my son to ride a pony. My son has always been hesitant and declined the offer. Its amazing what a younger, adventurous sister can do to boost my son's confidence to try new things.




I'm positive if it were not for my son's need to be better than his sister he would not have excelled so fast in swimming lessons. He went from being scared to put his nose in the water to cannon ball jumps off the side of the pool and touching the bottom of the water within a weeks time.
God knew my son needed his sister. She is the perfect compliment to our family.



0 comments: