Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. Valentine's Day is over. For me Valentine's day is more fun with my kids being little. Home made valentines, Valentine gift boxes sent to cousins miles away, school parties; it's just plain fun.





2. But at times, I wish the holiday didn't even exist. Especially for my sweet single friends, friends who have lost a loved one, or those whose marriages are struggling.

3. It makes me appreciate my husband even more and especially makes me reflect on the unconditional love of my Savior.

4. I have been trying to reduce my sugar intake and it has been hard! I have discovered this new gum that has come to my rescue. If you like mint chocolate chip ice cream or girl scout cookies, you have to try this gum.



5. My husband has been busy trying to remodel the "spare" room that will turn into my daughter's bedroom. Hopefully she will be moving in soon. She has stated that she wanted her room to be colorful. In order to save on some money, I let her pick out some fabric to accompany her current all red bedspread. I have been busy sewing away. Here is some of my recent projects.


6. We even included Laney's (the doll) bed into the mix.

7. We have so much more to do!

8. If you live in Kansas, I am sure you are aware of the basket ball game that happened last night. My FB status was infiltrated with KU/KSU comments.

9. I'm a KU fan and will always be. Our team got spanked. KSU was the better team last night. Congrats.

10. I just looked at my e-mail. I just got tons of spam regarding airline tickets. It is kind of creepy how I can google something like airfare and then get tons of e-mails regarding it. We are hoping to get reconnected with some dear friends of ours in the near future.
Later-Jen

0 comments: