Thursday, October 30, 2008

Behind the scene

I have been scoping out to find great photoshoot areas, and a friend of mine suggested this park that is only 15 minutes from my house. What a find! The trees were gorgeous and golden, the lighting was perfect. With cute kids in tow (since they are mine, I am a little bias) I thought this was the setting for the "perfect" photo shoot. I think at times God chuckles from above :)



I did get some precious shots of them playing and posing for the camera.


But that my dear friend was short lived. My little girl decided that this was a playfest instead of a photo shoot. Poor kids, they have to endure their trigger happy mom :)

Anyway, my girl played away while my son tried to comply and pose for the photoshoot.





What patience and endurance! He'll make a great husband some day.
A few moments
passed with
my trigger
happy self
and this
is the response
of my kids
after my son
became quite
disgruntled!

This shot makes me laugh.
My daughter really adores her brother.


Whether he likes it or not.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your poor son having to endure his sister's love and affection. Too funny!