Monday, December 15, 2008

My girl is three

My sweet little girl is now three.
It's so hard to believe.
She is growing up before my eyes.


She is smart.....
fun and outgoing.

She is our early morning conversationalist. I mean real early in the morning.
Lover of things little.
Capricious.
Devourer of jelly sandwiches.


We had her Curious George Birthday party this weekend.
Her only interest was of her presents. Can't blame her.
Thankfully she is not too girlie.
Me: "What do you want for your birthday?"
My girl: "a little princess and a race car."
My boy: "Girls can't have race cars!"
Hubby: "Little princesses like to drive race cars."

That's my girl!


Happy birthday. I love you! - Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, I feel like I was there. Happy Birthday Princess!
Love
Aunt Brenda

Marathon Mom said...

Oh, how sweet! Hope she had a great day today!