Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Can you say adorable?

I mean, how cute is this little 6 month old?

You can't get any cuter than this!
Look at those eyes!

I couldn't resist keeping the drool. Babies only drool for so long and then the memory is gone.
To the mommy of this cute little one, I can and will photoshop it out if you so desire :)

One of my favorite parts of the photoshoot was when the dad said something
like,"Let me happy him up for you," and turned his little guy
over and began tickling and wrestling with him.


This little guy was beaming from head to toe.
What sweet father/son attachment!


Thanks for letting me be a part of your Saturday morning.
It was truly my pleasure! - Jen

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
You are right, he is a very cute little baby boy. Great pictures!
Brenda