Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I saw the presence of God

A friend of mine told me

that whenever she is in Colorado

She feels near to God.

Yeah, you do.

My family, dad, and sister's family spent the week in Estes Park, Colorado.

Absolutely Beautiful!

This was our rustic cabin retreat.


It had an amazing view.
The window pane shot was taken from the living room of the cabin in the morning.
This was the backyard landscape.

The cabin's backyard was literally a playground for the kids to climb, swing, and play pretend in the "caves."

Less than 1/2 mile down from the cabin was Estes Lake. We went there daily to either jog, bike, fish, ride a boat or play on the playground.

We also did some sight seeing and took a train from Georgetown to Silver Plume, CO.

Here's some shots of a lovely church that I fell in love with.
Oh to be back there again.
I'm so tempted to move.
Thanks Jenny and the Baker family for letting us stay
at your Colorado retreat.
It's a little bit of heaven here on earth.

1 comments:

kjl said...

Gorgeous pictures, Jen. I've always had that theory about CO as well...you cannot live/visit there without seeing God's power and majesty!