Thursday, September 3, 2009

Apple picking

Taking a bite of a freshly picked apple
takes me back to my childhood.
There is nothing like it. It's so good.
My family went apple picking
at a farm that I have come to adore.
The farm is beautiful,
and the owners are the nicest people you will ever meet.
You can check them out here.
They sell 100% grass fed Angus beef.
We bought 1/4 beef this year for the first time and love it!
Anyway back to the apples.
Here are some pictures from our little adventure.





This bull intimidated me, but not my boy. He played fetch with him with an apple.




Isn't this farm gorgeous!
Love it! And I think my kids are pretty cute too :) -Jen

2 comments:

Marathon Mom said...

Great pictures, looks like the kids had a great time. Now for the baking....:)

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how much older your daughter looks in these pictures. I had to take another look. She is suppose to be the baby of the entire family. Please inform her that she is to stop growing so fast!!!
Brenda