Monday, April 5, 2010

Mother's Day

It's amazing how fast my children are growing.
How they are constantly changing.
One thing I love about photography is that it captures the moment in time,
that fleeting moment where the memory may fade away,
but the pictured image is still there.
Last summer I had pictures taken of me and my kids.
I am so thankful for those pictures.
They look older now.






Last year my daughter loved patting my cheeks and always had a twinkle in her eye when she did so. I almost forgot about it, until I looked back at the pictures from last summer.



Would you like pictures taken of your little ones with interactions that you never want to forget?
I would love to capture them for you.
It can be mother-child pic or just your children. Your choice.
It would be your gift for Mother's Day.
Interested?
Contact me at bjklamm@msn.com - Jen

0 comments: