Friday, August 13, 2010

Bodily Noises

Boys are a different breed of species.
Being raised with sisters, I have learned by trial and error of raising my boy.
One of my boy's interests as of late is
Bodily noises.
Under arm pit noises, under the knee noises.
In fact when the fascination hit, it was nonstop.
My son would wake up making the noises and giggle with glee doing the noises as I tucked him into bed at night.
This week during a shopping spree, my boy decided to buy this with his allowance:



Of course my daughter had to have some as well.
Well you can guess that my house has not stopped with the bodily noises.

But I do have a confession. Last night I was chuckling with fascination as my husband and myself played with this FLaRp.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I give that stuff out as an award to my 5th graders. Both girls and boys love that stuff!
Brenda