Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. It seems like the whole mid-west is a little frosty today.



2. Last night the school district canceled school without any snow yet penetrating our neck of the woods. All the districts in the area followed suit. I guess they truly believed in the weathermen this time.

3. I woke up at 7:00 this morning, looked outside and only saw a dusting of snow. I thought, they closed school for this?" Then a few hours later I looked outside and said, "Ah, they closed school for this!"

4. My sister who lives a 4 hour drive south of us, woke up to a foot of snow. Hehe. Her husband is now shoveling 3 feet snow drifts from their driveway. I don't ever remembering seeing that much snow when I lived in Tulsa.

5. Thankfully my husband closed shop for the day and arrived home safe and sound at 1:00.

6. He is now tackling an auto project (placing a new starter in our car). He is so handy like that. I truly take that for granted.

7. Question of the day. "How many snow days will we have this week?"

8. I've been making valentines for past clients, pictures from previous photo sessions. I need to make some valentines for my own kids. Even though I have tons of pictures of them, I think I may do a mini valentine's shoot tomorrow. Hmmm, what do I need to bribe them with this time.

9. This is a conversation I overheard earlier this week.
My boy, "Man, my room is a mess!"
My hubby, "Well, clean it then."
My boy, "Ah, why did I say that."

10. My evening is going to be spent staying warm, watching movies and drinking hot chocolate.
Stay warm everyone.

1 comments:

Surpresas do mar / cristiane nunes said...

visite o Brasil no meu blog
http://surpresasdomar.blogspot.com