Friday, July 11, 2008

About

Photography is such a fun way to capture the memories of your loved ones. From the toothless grin of a baby to the ornery smile of a two year old, I love how a picture can freeze a moment in time. I love the snapshots I have captured with my children and would be honored to capture those moments with your family.

Since children do their best in their own environment, that is where the photo session will take place. Your home or a park is a wonderful choice for a family/child photo session. Expect the session to be relaxed, playful and fun.

I serve the Lawrence/Kansas City, KS area.

Thanks for your interest. You may contact me at bjklamm@msn.com

1 comments:

kjl said...

The site looks wonderful Jen--and the pictures are terrific too! :) Can't wait to see more!