Monday, October 19, 2009

Quatro

Dog chasing + football playing = a photoshoot with these good looking boys.

Upon arrival of the photoshoot, the mom stated "We are going casual."
And "casual' fits this family.
I've known the mom for over 5 years.
We both work for Parents As Teachers.
(That's one of my many hats I was talking about on an earlier post. )
This mom has a wonderful way of making people feel comfortable and at ease.





So after some "formal" pics.
The boys set out to play.

Near the end, I asked for one more shot.
A tackle the oldest shot.
It is definitely my favorite.



Thanks "M" family, it was so much fun!
"B" it was nice meeting your boys. They are great! - Jen




2 comments:

MrsMama said...

How fun! Love the piggyback and pile pics! And the great action shots. :)

Marathon Mom said...

You really captured how fun having 4 boys would be! And I love their choice of attire.;)