Tuesday, March 2, 2010

No Guts, No Pain


That is my current physical state after
my appendectomy last Monday.
What a whirlwind of a day.
Sliding on the water slide at the Great Wolfe Lodge with my fam
to being placed in a "tube" to get a CAT scan at the hospital.
A Great Wolfe wristband on one arm and
a Lawrence Memorial Hospital wrist band on the other.
*
You want to see what caused me so much pain?
Here it is.....

**Disclaimer** If you avoided Anatomy 101 in college because guts made you squirm
I would not proceed any further.**



Isn't she a beaut? I won't have to worry about her ever causing me torment again.
This morning I went to my post op appointment with the surgeon.
Everything looks great;
Doc just recommended refraining from extraneous activity for another week.
I can do that :)



4 comments:

MrsMama said...

Ow and Eww!

So glad to hear that you are on your way to feeling better.

Marathon Mom said...

Glad you are healing well!

Anonymous said...

I could have lived my entire life without seeing that picture. I am glad you are feeling better.
Brenda

kreed said...

That was quite a day, huh? Glad that she is gone and will cause no more trouble for you!