Thursday, February 26, 2009

What not to do

I thought I was being efficient with my time.
Preparing for the MOPS (Mother of Preschoolers) breakfast the night before.
I decided the make deviled eggs.
As well as other yummy breakfast casseroles.
That is where my mistake happened.
It's ten o-clock.
I've been in the kitchen for a couple hours.
I decided to put all 18 egg shells down the garbage disposal.
Big mistake!
Kinda like when I tried a pot full of cooked spaghetti noodles down the drain.
You would think I would learn.
Anyway, my kitchen sink is out of order.
Until my cute handyman comes to my rescue (my husband).
So now I have a load of dishes,
that need to be used this afternoon
for my next round of baking.
So I did what any resourceful girl does.
I washed them in the bathtub.
Now I'm off to bake cookies with my daughter. - Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

Marathon Mom said...

Sounds like something I would do! Hope the cookies were good.:)