Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A little sunshine

Sunflower fields bring joy to my soul.
Its splendor and beauty is breathtaking.
I was so excited when this family
asked if I could take their pictures.
You see....
last fall this sweet young girl had a life-threatened illness.
She almost died.

She's God's little miracle.

My heart has grieved and rejoiced with them from a distance.
And I have so wanted to give a little joy to this family.

I hope that these portraits will give them a sense of joy and

thankfulness for what God has blessed them with.

Thanks so much for letting me take your family's portraits.

It was an absolute honor.

Your little "H" is such a joy and so much fun. What a blessing to have two beautiful girls. - Jen

4 comments:

MrsMama said...

These are beautiful Jen!

fanaticnascarweathermom said...

Awww. Jen this is totally beautiful...the pictures and the words. Thank you.
Hugs,
Anna

Sara said...

Those are wonderful. Anna has such a beautiful family and the pictures are just perfect.

Anonymous said...

pix are wonderful Ilook them a lot. Girls are so sweet .Mema