Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Randomness in a field of sunflowers

What does a sunflower field + camera crew+ Dr Oz semi-truck+ bystanders =
"J" family and myself getting filmed for a Dr. Oz commercial.
Who knew?
While I was pulling up to the fields,
I noticed a camera crew and a "Dr Oz" semi-truck.
The camera crew asked if we would not mind participating in the commercial.
We obliged and on Sept 14? we will be on the Dr. Oz show.
My first TV debut! Woo hoo!
If you decide to watch, we're the ones waving at the semi-truck.
Anyway, so here are some shots after the Dr. Oz film.





Does this family look familiar? They are one of my favorite repeat customers.
They are a wonderful family; I felt like I had an instant connection the first time I met them.
"K" - I have so many more to show you.
Your oldest has a series of pictures that I absolutely love.
Thanks so much! I enjoyed the little bit of randomness that occurred in our photo shoot! - jen

4 comments:

JB said...

These are just beautiful!!
JB

Anonymous said...

These are precious, some of your best work ever!

Krista said...

Thanks again Jen...we just LOVE them!! You are the best!

Jen said...

Thanks everyone. I appreciate it!