Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. This week is a busy week for me. With Parents As Teachers and editing photos, I am scared to say how many hours I will be working.

2. There is something fun about downloading images and looking through them. There's always one in every photo shoot that I just absolutely love. Love to the point of wanting a canvas of it, but that would be kind of weird having pictures all over my house of other people's families.

3. I'm having a dilemna with my girl. I cannot keep up with her craft demands. She wants to craft 2-3 hours a day. My supply keeps going low. Any suggestions?

4. And then what do you do with all the finished craft products? My house is turning into an art display in not a clean organized way. My girl's projects are on the frig, in her room, on the floor, on tables throughout the house.

5. I need a house cleaner, especially during the busy photo shoot months. Who am I kidding, I would like one year round.

6. My son lost his second tooth. It had been dangling for days. Finally on Saturday at a friend's home, my son pushed the tooth with his tongue and it popped out.

7. My husband sent me a sweet message via FB inbox that made my day!

8. I'm having a hard time filling up 10 for "Ten on Tuesday."

9. Maybe I should show a collage of a recent photo shoot.

10. I love parent child interactions:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I especially like comment #7. I love you.

Krista said...

LOVE them so far!! We can't wait to see the rest!! Thanks again...we just love everything about you!