Monday, October 4, 2010

Winners

I know you've been dying to find out
who the winner of the
fall mini photo session
is.


The winner from the random drawing is........


Drum roll please............................



















Rhonda Overacker


If you didn't notice in the title, I had typed winners. I'm adding an additional winner who had written this on my FB page: "Oh that would be awesome to win, either way I plan on getting pictures taken before the chemo takes all my hair! Thanks Rhonda for sharing your friends photography page."


I can't resist blessing someone who needs it. Dawn Crump, you are my additional winner.
I will be e-mailing both of you through facebook for more details.

Thanks for everyone who entered!



2 comments:

Dawn Crump said...

This is awesome! Thank you so much and thanks again Rhonda for showing me her site! Ive been talkin and talkin about getting pictures done. I for one should know that we cant put off something, cause tomorrow isnt promised. Yay!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that you chose an additional winner...When I had read her post originally, I thought to myself that she should really be the one that wins, so I am so happy that you chose her also!!

Lindsay