Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. I received a package in the mail yesterday. It was from China. I have been anxiously waiting for it since before my daughter's birthday. It was suppose to be her birthday gift. When I ordered it on ebay, I didn't notice that the person selling the item lived in China. I just noticed the great price, great reviews from the seller, and the estimated arrival time was 5-8 days. The true date of arrival was 20 days. Ugh!

2. This will be one of those rare times that I appreciate that my daughter's birthday is close to Christmas. I was able to unwrap couple of her Christmas presents and rewrap it as her birthday gifts. Whooo, problem solved.

3. My daughter celebrated her birthday at the The Pink Zebra Boutique in Bonner Springs. If you have a little girl, this is a great spot for a birthday party. You provide the cake/cupcakes; the Pink Zebra takes care of the rest. It's awesome.

4. Here are some pictures from her party:



The girls had their hair done,







nails polished,

There was make up and dress up clothes. 

Crafts were provided.

Gifts were opened. 

And of course the cake, you can't forget the cake. 


My girl's birthday beauties.


5.  It was my first time making homemade frosting for cake/cupcakes.  I'm thinking why didn't I do this before.  It tastes SO MUCH BETTER!

6.  Today is my kids last day of school before winter break. Yay!

7. On Thursday we will be baking goodies to our hearts content.

8. I'm learning about giving through my daughter. She has a natural heart to give to others. She is completely enjoying deciding what she wants to give people for Christmas.

9. I get to take newborn pictures tomorrow. So excited. I love newborns and the joy on the faces of their parents. It's priceless.

10.  I hope everyone finds the JOY in Christmas this year.  God blessed us with a divine baby, his own son.   He can reign in your hearts if you let Him.   Merry Christmas!

0 comments: