Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Favorite Images of 2011 Contest

Today I have been reviewing my pictures of 2011. What a year! Truly blessed.
I would love to do another "Favorite images contest" as a thank you to all my 2011 customers. 
I had such a HARD time narrowing down my favorites.  Here they are:

I would love for you to go to my FB page:  Jen Klamm photography FB to vote for your favorite.
The family of the favorite image will receive a CD of images from their session.  If they have already purchased a CD, a complimentary session for 2012 will be provided (excluding prints). 

While your on my FB page, feel free to browse and "like" my page.  Special offers, mini sessions, etc are periodically posted throughout the year.  Who knows your images may be a candidate for 2012 favorite images. Thanks so much.

The contest ends December 31st at midnight.  Winner will be posted on January 1.  Good luck.  I can't wait to see who the winner will be this year.

0 comments: