Sunday, January 1, 2012

The winner

Happy New Year!
Blessings to you and your family in 2012.
Yesterday was a battle of two photos.
Each photo was in the lead at one time during the day.
But one picture in the Favorite image of 2011 contest pulled to the lead and stayed.
The winner is....






Now I am a softy when it comes to competition. For example in the Olympics, I am just as excited about the second place winner as the first. They always put such effort that needs to be recognized. So I am going to recognized the second place winner as well. So here is the runner-up who will receive 50% discount off their current photo order.




Thanks so much for everyone for voting! I will be contacting the winners soon with their prize.

Also thank you to all my customers of 2011. It was a wonderful year.  -Jen

0 comments: