Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pictures don't lie

Here is a portrait of my niece. I'll call her "E." Doesn't she look sweet?

It always amazes me how the camera can capture the true essence of a person.
For example remember this pose from an earlier post...


This is "E''s interpretation of striking a pose...



"E" has so much spunk and personality. She is always making me laugh! Here she is again proving to me that she actually does like being in front of the camera.

She timed this shot just right.
I was taking a casual photo of the cousins when,
BAMMM
out from nowhere "E" appears. I usually delete pictures like this,
but this photo still makes me laugh!
Pictures don't lie. "E" is sweet, but she also is
full of spunk and personality!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you show E's true colors. The pictures are priceless.