Monday, August 4, 2008

With or without

This past week I have been on vacation and have been without make-up, computer access, television and air conditioning. It has been heavenly. Instead ...
1. I was with a beautiful mountain view outside our rustic log cabin.
2. I was with daily adventures such as white water rafting, pony rides for my little ones and hikes into the mountains.
3. I was with mountain animals such as chipmunks, deer and elk that we were able to see sitting on our deck.
4. I was with family that I truly cherish.
What a peaceful, fun vacation! Here is my little mountain climber, climbing on rocks in the backyard of our cabin rental.






Now it's back to reality.... Old routines are hard to break. I wore make-up yesterday to church. My kids have requested their "shows." And I am now on the computer (wink).
Blessings to you - Jen



1 comments:

kjl said...

Glad you had a good vacation, Jen! Sounds like it was wonderful!