Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sunflower bliss

One of the most generous people I know, e-mailed me and stated she wanted her children photographed in the sunflowers. I was honored. Ann literally gives of her time, knowledge and resources to help her friends. It was such a pleasure to spend the evening with them and possibly give her back a cherished memory. Ann is beautiful inwardly, and as you can see she and her children are gorgeous outwardly.



This picture was taken after the directions of kissing the brother. I was expecting him to make a face, but instead it was older sister repulsed by the idea, and he looked as if he was enjoying the attention.









A little tea party by the sunflowers at sunset.



Enjoyed my time with you. Thanks for everything! -Jen






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great fun memories.