Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Challenge

In March I ran across this blog post.
It convicted me. I have tons of pictures of my kids, but very few with my kids and ME.

Then I noticed a friend of mine posting wonderful pictures of herself with her kids on facebook. I even commented how great it was that she is in the pictures with her kids and confessed that I needed to do the same. Her response "So funny you mentioned that.....I was thinking Jen needs to hand the camera over for a few hours. "

Well then another blog friend posted another link talking about stepping away from the camera and stepping in front of it. Can I say CONVICTION? Well there seems to be a common theme here. So this talented blog friend challenged me to go in front of the camera.

So here goes....






I just realized that all these pics are a side profile of me. LOL It's a start.
**kuddos to my hubby for taking the pictures.** - Jen

3 comments:

kjl said...

It's so nice to get to see you too, Jen! We have the same issue at our house. The other day Chad tried to find a picture of us together to put into a frame he bought, but ended up using one from about 5 years ago!

MrsMama said...

These are wonderful! You and you children will treasure these for years to come.

I might be getting the courage to show more than my back next time! :P

Marathon Mom said...

You make a good team!