Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sneak Peek

The other evening I had the priviledge of photographing this wonderful family.
But boy was it HOT!
As I was driving my van over to the family's home I noticed 101 degree temperature.
And that was at 6:30 pm.
Yowsers!
They were troopers and withstood the heat.
Here is the couple that started it all.

Aren't they cute?


Posed shots are nice.
But I have to say my favorites pics are the ones
where the family is just being themselves,
showing off who they are.
It truly is all about...
THE RELATIONSHIP.



Thanks so much. Your family is truly beautiful inside and out! - Jen

4 comments:

DrDad said...

wonderful photos all of 'em. We may need to get you to shoot some of us and miss Gracie too!!!

Marathon Mom said...

Wow! How absolutely wonderful!

MrsMama said...

Nice job. I love the locations you picked! I really like informal photos too and especially like the last one.

sarah said...

Jen these are truly wonderful you did such and awesome job! I can't wait to see the rest.