Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Multigenerational sneak peek

"Family means putting your arms around each other and being there."
I was blessed to photograph this family.
It was such a pleasure and so much fun.
I loved watching the interactions between family members.





The challenge with large family photos is having everyone posed with a smile and eyes open at the same time. I had to do quite a few face swapping on photoshop. LOL.

My favorite part of the shoot was when this sweet doll was cracking me up behind my lens.


I so wanted to take some shots of just her and her personality!

Thanks so much "R" Family. - Jen

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Those are FABULOUS pictures. Great looking family, great photographer. I'm jealous; suppose I could get my extended family talked into doing the same thing??? I'm going to try!
Sarah Krentzel