Thursday, June 18, 2009

Playing the role.....

of mother of FIVE.
My sister went on her much awaited honeymoon - ten years late.
So we had the joy of taking care of her kids while they were away.
I've tried to keep them busy, but not too overly tired.
Water wars, community swimming pool, bowling, bbq's at friends, fireworks,
harvesting green beans, snow peas and blueberries, making numerous fruit salads,
puppet shows, dress up and dance performances.
Just to name a few.
Meet my additional children for the week.
Here's "K."
She's sweet, determined, and a bit of a mother hen.
Then there's "E."
She's a little on the ornery side, but a great helper and wonderful friend.
Finally there's "M."

He's the definition of an introvert, but is silly and oh so fun!



In case you're wondering where my girl is.

She was taking some much needed zzzz's.
Friday, I will be back to being a mother of 2.

2 comments:

kjl said...

These pictures are terrific, Jen! I think your photos are getting better and better all the time. Oh, and I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend after being an EXTRA hard-working mom this week! :)

Anonymous said...

Jen,
Thank you for being the best sister ever!!!!! The kids fully enjoyed their weeks and of course I enjoyed mine! Thank you again.
Brenda

P.S. I love the pictures!