Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Since my little girl is turning 5 tomorrow
this "Ten on Tuesday" is from an interview I had with her.



1. What is your favorite color? The whole rainbow.

2. Who is your best friend? Cooper and Aaron

3. What do you want to be when you grow up? Just a mom, but I want to be a princess when I am a kid though.

4. Where is your favorite place to be? Chuck-e-Cheese.

5. What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving, because we have turkey.

6. What is your favorite age? 5

7. What is your favorite childhood memory? Jumping off the boat.

8. If you could give anything to someone what would you give and to whom? I would give something special to my daddy.

9. What is your favorite thing to wear? A dress and dress up clothes.

10. What is your favorite toy? A wand.

11. What is your favorite thing to do during the day? Play with my friends.

12. What is your favorite thing to do with mom? Doing this and wrapping presents.

13. What is your favorite thing to do with dad? Riding in the boat and wrapping presents.




I plan on putting this interview in her scrapbook.

3 comments:

Dana-from chaos to Grace said...

WOW! I didn't realize our daughters were so close in age! Brooklyn turned 5 on Saturday!

Boy, does time fly.... :(

Beth Eaton said...

Jen, she is soooo adorable!

kjl said...

Love it..."doing this" because I'm sure you sit down and have a thirteen question interview all the time! So cute!