Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Picture choice

I've been working on my own Christmas cards and been reviewing some pictures of my girl.
I am wanting to order a large picture of my girl since I haven't done that in over 1 1/2 years. Can you believe that? Anyway I am having a hard time narrowing which picture I want. (I will be putting all the pictures in an album). Do you mind helping me decide? I would love some feedback. My girl has so many expressions it is too hard to choose.
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.


6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.



Thanks!

BTW- my boy was easy to decide. He had only two expressions, his cute adorable grin or his "when is this going to be over" look.

7 comments:

Kari Smith said...

These are GREAT!! I love her outfit!

Lindsay Felix said...

Numbers 3, 4, 6 and 12 are my favorites....Not that much help, huh?? lol!!

Gretchen said...

1,11,9 very hard. They are all darling.

Beth Eaton said...

3, 10, or 12 -- but they're all adorable!

Marathon Mom said...

Love these! #7 and #10 are my faves. They will look great together in an album. Or you could make a composite with your super saavy techy skillz.

Kristy Sumpter said...

I say 5, 7, 9, or 10.... she is so beautiful it's hard to decide =)

kjl said...

This is so hard! I think my favorites are 1, 9 and 10. She looks so grown up! :)