Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. This is day two of snow day/no school. Yesterday was actually fun. The day went something like this. Bundle the kids to play outside, snow ball fights, snow angels, come inside, drink hot chocolate, kids watch tv, I do laundry, bundle the kids to play outside, snow ball fights, snow angels, come inside, drink hot chocolate, kids watch tv, I do laundry, repeat, repeat, repeat.

2. Day two of no school will hopefully be a little more productive. Meaning, the kids are going to be doing some major cleaning.

3. I'm trying to get back into P90X, exercise program. I did some again yesterday and, I am feeling it today!

4. For Christmas we gave our kids a plasma car. I was little worried about giving it to them since they had not asked for one. My son is on it all the time. I hear the hum of the car as a type. I need to take pics.

5. Before the snow fall, I was in a rut. I don't know if it was seasonal affective thing going on, but I bought some flowers. Flowers remind me of spring. Spring reminds me of hope. Hope is a good thing.

6. Here is a picture of the flowers. I plan on posting some more pics later this week. I've been playing around with textures.




7. I have begun reading the book, Crazy Love, by Francis Chan. So far, so good.

8. I just reread my 1-7. It just sounds so blah, blah, blah. I guess I am still am in a rut. Spring come, come quickly.

9- 10. I think I am going to go straight to ten. Here's some pictures of my daughter in the snow yesterday. This girl makes me laugh. She is just plain silly some times.















2 comments:

kjl said...

Love that last one especially--she looks like a little supermodel! :)

Beth Eaton said...

Love the pics! She is a cutie! You're going to have fun when she is a teenager with the boys!