Saturday, January 1, 2011

Winner

The winner of the 2010 favorite image contest is......


Drum roll please..........






The anticipation is killing me.......





And


Yes, we have two winners.
These two pictures have been battling it out for a week.
Family and friends have been determined to cast their vote for their beloved image even if they did not quite understand how to do it.
After receiving many votes outside of Jen Klamm photography facebook page, it was too hard to accurately determine the winner. I even had e-mails sent to me to cast their vote.
Determination, I like that and like to reward it.
So two winners it is. Yay!
I will contact the winners on Monday to discuss details of their winnings (a CD of images from their photo session (s)).
Congratulations!
Thanks to everyone who voted.

0 comments: