Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ten on Tuesday plus a day

1. My girl was sporting this outfit today...



It's rainbowlicious. I saw the dress at Target for $8. Since my girl loves rainbows, I could not pass it up. I should have known that she would pair this colorful creation with her rainbow tights.

2. My household had two major accomplishment this week.

a. First my son is proud to announce that he can finally blow bubbles from bubble gum.
b. Second my daughter came in excited today after her friend showed her how to swing by herself by pumping her legs.

3. Both of these accomplishments I have tried to teach without success. It was their peers that helped them achieve these successes.

4. We had our dog, Jetta, shaved last week. I think we might have done it too soon. Kansas weather the past few days feels like the chill of autumn. Jetta has been requesting to come inside, and she is an outdoor daytime dog.

5. This weekend while I was working, my husband and kids planted some veggies..



We have never tried tomatoes from the seed. I can't wait to see the results and taste the goodness!

6. If you are interested in photo books for Mother's Day,
My Publisher has a deal from April 30. Go check it out - My Publisher.

7. If you are in the mood for a good laugh, check out this blog: Coal Creek Farms. They are having a dance video contest. This gal is too funny. She has many videos of herself dancing while her kids are doing life in the background. LOL. Also click on "Need a Cackle" near the top of her blog's header. This will surely make you smile.

8. If your mood is reflective, check out this fabulous photographer's blog: Karen Russell
This specific blog post was real and honest about family/marriage. I loved it.

9. Many of my favorite blogs writers have read the book "One Thousand Gifts" by Ann Voskamp. I am feeling the need to read it too. Ann writes her own blog and takes account of her many blessings.

10. Well, we are off to the Awana's Grand Prix races tonight. Later

0 comments: