Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. So yesterday morning when my dog was pacing back and forth having a difficult time deciding whether she wanted to be inside or out, I thought to myself, "my 8 year old dog needs to go to a doggy therapist!"



2. You see the last half year Jetta, that's my dog, has been acting weird. She chews on things that she hasn't since a pup. She seems to not know what she wants and at times appears like she has doggy Alzheimer's. Anyway so yesterday, Jetta was at her height of weirdness until she threw up........chocolate in their wrappers. I then preceded to frantically look around the house for my kid's Easter candy, without prevail. Turns out she ate about 3 big packages worth of chocolates. There are still remnants outside. (good mental picture, huh)

3. I panicked, called my husband, called my doggy friend, call the vet. Jetta became pitiful and lethargic not responding to her name. Thankfully this story has a happy ending. She is back to her old obnoxious self. I just heard her bark ferociously at something outside.

4. Does anyone know of a good doggy therapist?

5. We had a good Easter weekend. We spent it with my sweet in-laws. It is a yearly tradition that we decorate a whole lot of eggs around the Easter holiday. Saturday my mother in law boiled
11 dozen eggs. Since there were 7 of us total for the egg decorating party, that made an average of 18.86 eggs each that we had the opportunity to decorate. I ate egg salad sandwich yesterday for lunch and a hard boiled egg for breakfast. Today I think I'm going to make deviled eggs. Can eggs be frozen?

6. I did resurrection rolls at Children's church for Easter. I loved how it symbolized Jesus resurrection, was relatively easy to assemble, kept the attention of the little ones, and tastes great. Here is the
recipe if you are interested for next year.

7. My kids did a total of 6 egg hunts over the weekend. Some of which were grandma hides the eggs; kids find them....repeat.





8. I do not understand what the big deal is about the royal wedding. I just plain don't get it.

9. My kids have 21 days left of school, and then it will be SUMMER. This month is going to fly by. How can so many things be packed into such a short amount of time.

10. I am looking forward to hot days at the pool.

1 comments:

JB said...

oh my! Glad Jetta is okay! (I agree about the royal wedding--big friggin' deal!)