Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ten on Wednesday (Tuesday)

1. Dandelions are everywhere, especially in my backyard. Yesterday and some of today I spent pulling these annoyances from my yard.

2. My daughter on the other hand thinks they are beautiful flowers. She didn't understand why I was throwing them away. She instead picked some and made her own bouquet.



3. She even replanted some. Oh joy. When I told her they were weeds, she began calling them weeds as if they were the name of the flower. "Mom, look I planted some more weeds over here. I will water them now. "

4. Some day she will get it. For now I will graciously place her picked "flowers" behind my ears and say "thank you. "

5. Yesterday I spent the day with my son on his school field trip. We both had a great time.
It's fun to see him interacting with his friends. I treasure that he still wants to hold my hand.



6. I'm glad I asked someone to take a picture of me with my little guy. I have very few pictures of me with my kids. I need to give the camera to someone else more often.

7. I think I want to highlight my hair again. I'm seeing some more gray popping out. This aging process can be quite depressing. I feel as if I should be 25ish.

8. Easter is fast approaching. I'm wanting to do something different this year instead of resurrection cookies. Beating the egg whites just took too long to keep my kids interest. Does anyone know of another yummy edible goodness that incorporates Jesus's resurrection?

9. My daughter is going to her kindergarten screening this Friday. I can't believe my baby is going to be in school full time next year.

10. My girl wanted her picture taken with one of the chicks. So here she is:



2 comments:

JB said...

I'm remembering something about wrapping a crescent roll around a big marshmallow...but I'm not sure if there was more to it or not.

MrsMama said...

What a super sweet pic of your daughter! :)