Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Big weekend

We just came off a big weekend of events for my side of the family.
First my dad turned the big 60.
He is one of the most loyal and dedicated men I know.
Life has not been easy for him, but he continues to endure.
I love him for that.
He truly is a great man. I can't believe he's 60. How did that happen?
We had the whole day planned including frisbee golf with his daughters.
I provided the entertainment.
(translation- throwing frisbee in the complete opposite direction, numerous times)
I've never been coordinated with a frisbee :)
****
Second, my niece got baptized.
She has been so excited that she has been telling everyone. I mean EVERYONE.
All her cousins, aunts, uncles came to her special day including grandma and grandpa.

My brother-n-law had the privilege of baptizing his own daughter.
It was a tearjerker. He was so proud and it showed.
My niece just beamed. God's definitely got a plan for this sweet child.
Love you guys - Enjoyed my time - Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking the pictures and showing your support for Katelyn.
Love Brenda