Sunday, November 29, 2009

Just because

She's sweet, cute, funny, and beautiful.
And I don't know if she really knows it.
Truly knows it.

It's my prayer that my sweet niece will always see herself as how God sees her.
Holy and blameless in his sight.
"As a bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so will your God rejoice over you."
Isaiah 62:5
I pray that she will not internalize criticism around her,
but will stand firm in the understanding that she is a child of God.
That is something I still struggle with,
but I hope she will learn it deep in her heart much sooner than I.
"In Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. We have different gifts, according to the grace given us." Romans 12:5-6
I pray that she discovers and embraces her God given talents
and encourages other to use their gifts as well.



God is and will continue to use my sweet niece.
He has great plans for her.



Lots of love- Aunt Jen

2 comments:

Lauren said...

i love you aunt jen!! thank you so much !!

kreed said...

She is a beauty and she will surely know it with a wonderful aunt like you to remind her of that and so much more!