Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Gold mine

One of my favorite parts of photography is discovering new places for photo shoots.
I get giddy when I find one. Really giddy!
I discovered one this past weekend.
As I was turning into the driveway of this lovely family's home,

I noticed very few trees, just acres of grassland.
hmmm...
Where was I going to take the pictures?
Then the lovely "S" told me that across the street,
there is a vacant home that we could possibly take photos.
Gold Mine!
I walked over. I was in heaven :)








I wonder how long this place is going to be vacant. I may need to go back over soon :)
Thanks "R" family. I'm still editing away. I will post some more photos of just the baby and sister soon, since it was "A" 3 month photos ;)

1 comments:

MrsMama said...

What a great site!

Cute family pics - I sense an awesome Christmas card this year. :)