Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Could so easily be Gap models

These two boys are so stinkin cute.
I just could not get over it.


Their mom wanted something different than the "farm" look
since she had done that the last couple of years.
She suggested railroad tracks.
I was once again giddy. I just love finding new photo shoot locations.


I discovered an old train station/abandoned warehouse looking thing at a nearby town.
Score!





I love the oldest boy's expression in the above left photo.





The youngest boy gave me a huge compliment at the end of the photo shoot.
He told his mom that he loves getting his pictures taken.
Fun is what I'm after!
"B" family- I enjoyed meeting you. Your boys are so much fun! - Jen

3 comments:

MrsMama said...

What a great photoshoot! You got some wonderful smiles. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree, they could both be models!
Love the pictures. They are so adorable. GJ

Ann said...

Wow, easily your best work. These are fantastic!