Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ten on Tuesday a day late

1. This post is in honor of my sister who e-mailed me saying she specifically checked my blog yesterday (Tuesday) and was disappointed when I hadn't written my "Ten on Tuesday" post.

2. She is the same sister who has called after reading a "Ten on Tuesday" post and snickered. She commented how it appears that it is painstaking hard for me to come up with ten comments about my week.

3. Quite true. Maybe I should do Two on Tuesday.

4. Last week I got bit by a dog. I was in absolute shock and the sweet owner was horrified. It actually broke the skin a little. I went to my doc. He gave the all clear, but I went ahead and got a tetanus shot anyway. And a flu shot.

5. Unfortunately, I have been around lots of dogs since. I'm a little nervous now. Go figure.

6. My daughter loves crafts. I'm trying to come up with more ideas for crafts. I remembered Family Fun has some great ideas, so today we made these:



7. I posted this on my FB status, but I will comment here as well. My sister, the one mentioned above, told me about this great
website to help with spelling words. It's called spellingcity.com
All you do is type in the spelling list for the week, and it provides numerous games to help your child learn his/her spelling words.

8. My girl is wanting an American girl doll for her birthday. Is 5 years old to young?

9. I ventured out to my favorite Christmas card site to take pictures of my own children.
Thankfully no blood, tears, police sirens, or a certain someone needing to use the bathroom occurred during this photo shoot.

10. While on this photo shoot, my son had to find his own location for the perfect picture. He chose a tree. He then preceded to make a funny face. Here's proof:

0 comments: