Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Apparently the electricity went out while I was away this afternoon.

2. I'm amazed that I can use a camera since I am so technically challenged. It took me 15 minutes to get the internet back to work since the electricity went down. I finally resorted to unplugging everything. As you can see everything is in running order.

3. Seriously about the technically challenged thing, my husband laughs at me and I have to laugh at myself. The other day I was trying to roll down the passenger window of the car to tell my husband something, and I proceeded to roll down all the windows except for the one I had intended.

4. In fact last weekend after a photo shoot, I was scrambling around trying to find something in my car and I accidently pushed my car alarm button. Perfect timing since the mom of the photo shoot was knocking on my car window.

5. Yesterday was one of those bad mommy days, thankfully today is better. I'm trying to maintain the heart beat of my family during this busy work season.

6. I am so thankful for my friends who help me in my time of need. They are such a support to me. I don't know what I would do without them.

7. Over the weekend, my family had a family fun night. We played Hedbanz. Totally recommend it. We spent 1 1/2 hours playing and it only felt like 15 minutes. My four year old could even play though its says 7+ years.

8. I volunteered at my son's class today. Just by my observation, I felt like I was in the 2nd grade version of "Breakfast Club." How by second grade is there already a division of the "jocks," "nerds," "popular" and the "outcasts." I never noticed that when I volunteered in kindergarten and 1st grade.

9. I took a few snapshots of my kids playing this past weekend. It was still quite warm but very windy. I love watching them play. Notice the middle pic. The glasses and my boy were not harmed in the incident.




10. Numerous people have been asking if I am going to provide a Christmas mini-shoot. I am trying to square down a time and a place. More info to come.

1 comments:

Beth Eaton said...

LOL - I have totally done #3 a time or two! Adorable pics! I hope that they get along so well in person.