Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Since Thanksgiving is on Thursday, my "Ten on Tuesday" will be things I am thankful for.

1. Thankful for a God who lavishes his love and grace upon me. It is evident daily that He has his gracious grip upon me.

2. Grateful for a husband who works hard for his family, who is a gentle leader and has much wisdom and discernment. He is a loyal man who is dedicated to his family and friends.

3. Thankful for wonderful kids who remind me often to slow down and be present. They bring much joy and laughter into our home.

4. Thankful for a church that cares for its people, that is not ashamed of the gospel.

5. Grateful for friends that can walk this thing called motherhood with me. Thankful for those friends that I can call to vent, to ask for prayer, and/or call to say I had a bad mom moment. I appreciate that they love me just the same.

6. Thankful for daily provisions of a home and food, knowing that half way across the world, families are just struggling to have daily bread or clean water.

7. Thankful for grandparents, aunt, uncles, sisters who love being with my children and love being with me.

8. Grateful for friends who love on my kids and will extend their home to them.

9. Thankful for flexible jobs where I can help and encourage families (Parents As Teachers) and where I can tap into my creative side (photography).

10. Thankful for the small community that I live. What wonderful people willing to help out others in times of need.


I can't have a post without picture.
Here is my toothless son.
His top right chipped tooth is currently dangling and crooked ready to come out.



0 comments: