Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas location

I love this location for Christmas cards.
It's just perfect.
Except for one thing...

It seems the last few times I've been here, the photo shoots have turned sour.
My favorite was last years saga.

This year I thought everything was going to go well. Weather was suppose to be nice, adorable little girls, perfect location.

Hmmmm.

Upon arrival, clouds rolled over and the wind gusts became fierce.
I should of known from there to beware.
Turns out my props broke.
The littlest girl fell on a sharp plant and cut her hand.
And then the finale, the littlest girl fell out of the wagon.
Thankfully the mom was awesome and I got some sweet pictures.
Here's a little preview:

















I have some fun Christmas card possibilities in the works. I don't want to spoil too much.

1 comments:

MrsMama said...

These are great! I can't wait to see yours this year. :)