Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. I am thankful that God shows himself daily and this Thanksgiving He was evident. Beyond grateful.

2. I went to my home town of Tulsa for Thanksgiving. We did our traditional viewing of Rhema's Christmas lights:



3. My sister and I did the Black Friday shopping. My sister cracks me up. She has never been a morning person and every year that we have done this she is the one hyping it up with excitement. She is also the one who overslept and was late picking me up for our shopping adventure. Two times a row, but who's counting :)

4. I actually really love doing the Black Friday shopping with my sister since we shop very similar. We are not browser shoppers. We have a mission. We also like to shop where long lines are not to be seen. I also love that we get tired about the same time and call it quits about 10:30 am.

5. We started our shopping adventure this year at 6:00 a.m. We technically would have started at 5:00, but it's all good. Love you sis!

6. I have already wrapped 10 Christmas presents. Woohoo. Unfortunately, my house is still decorated as if it were Thanksgiving. I am hoping to put up the tree soon.

7. I have rediscovered shrinky dink. I have lots of plans with this shrinking craft; hopefully my daughter will love it too.

8. One of the plans is making ornaments for our
Jesse tree this year. I am hoping the daily scripture readings and ornament hanging will get our family focused on the reason for Christmas.

9. My daughter decided to put her princess cape on our dog this morning since it was slightly snowing. Unfortunately our dog went outside with the cape and then preceded to gnaw a hole in it. Ugh! I guess our dog doesn't like dressing up.

10. I'm not ready for snow. My son is. He wants to go sledding so badly. He had me look up the weather report for this week to determine if we would get any snow. Nothing except for the spit of snow this morning.

0 comments: