Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday turned Thankful

I haven't been watching much about the devastation on the other side of the world. Simply because it can consume me and overwhelm my soul. But the little I have read and seen has made me thankful for what I have. And made me realize that I too could have a devastating loss within a blink of my eye.

Things that I have become keenly aware to be grateful....

1. My sovereign God who has all things at his hand including me and my family.

2. Love letters that I stumbled across today from my husband.

3. My husbands renewed love and passion for Christ. That is one of the many reasons I fell in love with this sweet guy.

4. My husband's dedication to his family and incredible work ethic.

5. My cozy home that keeps us safe from the rain and the cold.

6. My children who make me laugh and show me about God daily.

7. My dad and sisters willing to drive up to see me and my family.

8. My dad allowing my daughter to take over his iphone game and instructing him how to play:





9. Food that I can prepare without question of where or when our family might eat.

10. God's word that reminds me of the HOPE I have in Christ.


Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
and no cattle in the stalls,
18 yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will be joyful in God my Savior.

19 The Sovereign LORD is my strength;
he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
he enables me to tread on the heights. . Habakkuk 3:17-19

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely wonderfull and sweet. I love you. Thank you for the kind words. That means a lot to me.