Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ten on Wednesday

1. I'm a day late on "Ten on Tuesday." Maybe I should rename it. My goal is to a write weekly journal entry about what is going on in the Klamm clan household. I'm hoping to compile it into a book at the end of the year.

2. My daughter, when asked what her favorite color is, will reply "rainbow." We recently discovered these rainbow tights in the hand-me-down bin. My girl wears them all the time.



3. She loves to decide what she will wear everyday. Some of her choices I like, some not so much. She definitely has her own fashion sense.



4. Here is a cute shirt and skirt that look great together, but my girl thought the rainbow tights would add color to her outfit.



5. It sure does add color. When my girl is 16 and complains that I don't let her wear certain clothes, I will refer her to this picture.

6. Look back at the picture. Do you noticed the tall pompass grass? The day after this picture was taken, the grass had been burned to the ground by an unknown individual. This person blazed numerous pompass grass in my neighborhood. In fact this is the 3rd or 4th year the grass has been burned overnight without us knowing. I facebooked about it. There are many hypothesis on who did it. Some say teenagers. Others have guessed it was an OCD neighbor who has pompass grass and thinks he was doing us a favor.

7. Tuesday was a big day for us. I went into the dentist to have 4 of my fillings replaced. I came home unable to talk very well since my tongue was swollen. I texted my husband to let him know. He ended up calling me to hear me talk. I'm sure he found amusement in that.
Today my
dentist called to check up on me to see if everything was okay. I'm pretty impressed by him.

8. Speaking of my husband, he was selected as a juror and spent Monday and Tuesday at the courthouse. I've never been a juror. Been requested 4 times since moving to this area, but have never been selected as the twelve. My husband stated that he felt like he was on a movie.
It was a sodomy case. I'm glad it was him not me. Ugh.

9. We are on spring break this week. I am not doing so well keeping the kiddos entertained.

10. Our daffodils are in bloom. I love spring! Let the gardening begin.



0 comments: