Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. I don't know what came over me. I sewed my little girl's doll Laney a nightgown. I then sewed a matching nightgown for my own little girl.....



2. I had some extra flannel lying around so I sewed another nightgown set......



3. I even altered a pair of my daughter's jeans with some fabric and made a matching flower pin to go with it. I don't have a pic for that. Maybe next week.

4. Sewing has actually been fun. It is a creative outlet, with quick practical results. I never knew. My son is feeling kind of left out. He is wanting me to make him some PJs. I'm going to look for some KU Jayhawk fabric and whip him up some soon.

5. Last week my son was in a music presentation at school. He has come a long way from his "deer in head lights look" in preschool to now. I'm very proud of him. It's been fun seeing him grow into his own personality becoming more confident every day.






6. I am looking forward to my weekends in March. My sisters and their families are planning on coming up and visiting.

7. I have had numerous people schedule for spring photo shoots. I am looking forward to getting outside in the warm weather to take pictures of kids and families!

8. Speaking of photo shoots, I am planning on scheduling some mini shoots in the near future. Be on the look out. There will be baby chicks involved.

9. Why is that my kids have better self control when it comes to candy? My son still has half of his Valentines candy. I would have downed it within 2 days.

10. I seriously thought I had much more to say this Tuesday. I need to write them down throughout the week. My memory isn't like it used to be.




1 comments:

Beth Eaton said...

Cute jammies and by the look onyour little girls face, she is one happy girl!! I love sewing and don't do it often enough. I need some pics taken of my family. What do you have left as far as times, etc??